.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, May 31, 2019

Leather Heaven (My Junk, Video Post)

31-May 2019:  Leather Heaven (My Junk, Video Post)

My LeatherVex purchases finally arrived!  These custom made pieces from an Etsy vendor came from Costa Rica.  They were long in arrival but well worth the wait.


I purchased both items together.  The vendor needed my chest measurement and thigh measurement in order to construct them.  He was very accomodating.  I also had a discount coupon for his store which was a nice bonus.  (When I favorited the items, I later received an email with the coupon/promo code).  I purchased them on 22-April and received them on 25-May.  But I reiterate, these items were fully worth the wait.   

When the package arrived, I had to present to the post office desk as a signature was required.  That proved slightly embarrassing as the return address had LeatherVex listed.  Once I got my goods, I immediately took it to my office to open them up.  They were nothing short of spectacular.  Naturally, I had to try them on right away.


The pouch on the jockstrap is sturdy and eye catching.  The pictures here don't do it justice as far as showing the detail and craftsmanship.  So I encourage you to watch the video to get a better sense for that. 
 

The harness is snug and tight.  The strap is adjustable so as to give you a bit of self adjusting. Full disclosure here:  I put on both items followed by my street clothes and then went over to the hospital to see a patient.  What kind of naughty boy am I?



When I got home, I was able to take a few more selfies before taking them off and placing them into "the box." 

One of my friends recently told me that I need to find a bud to play with me in this gear!  While that would be perfect, I am not holding out hope for it.


You've seen my gear.  Now let's see yours.  Show your undies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...