A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Cellblock13
is the fetish branch of Timoteo. I have at least 3 of their
jockstraps. Recently, straps have been calling out to me whenever I see
them. As you will see, my journey into fetish underwear continues.
I
purchased this combination harness and jock (bare mesh jock and
harness). I love this duo! The jock pouch is quite comfortable
and sexy. I only wish I could wear the jock without the harness. These are designed to wear both; this is not a traditional jockstrap but rather
a “jock pouch.” Consequently, the jock will not stay on (or up) without
the harness.
The red and black color combination are perfect. There are other colors to choose from as well.
This
is an outfit that would be ideal for an underwear party.
Right now the only parties I experience are in my fantasies.
The backside is not my favorite view, but I can’t give you the full effect of this garment without showing it.
Here is the Prowler Neoprene Body Harness w/ Jock Armour. I immediately got rock hard when I put this on! It
has a “Perfect Fit Jock Armour” silicone cockring which feels great to
wear. It took a bit of an effort to get it on though. Here is a model demonstrating it for you.
You can see that the strap in back gives a gentle tug or pull with movements, but it feels so good!
What do you think of these fetish items? Show me your straps! Show me your undies ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment