.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, May 3, 2019

Sukrew Brand Underwear

3-May 2019: Sukrew Brand Underwear 

I have been admiring Sukrew over the last several months.  Having been on their website off and on, I took the leap and made some recent purchases.  This UV brief is very different than anything I own.  An online buddy of mine has this one (along with a few others) which made me want to get it all the more.   My Andrew Christian pink jockbrief started my underwear journey some years ago.  Well this garment could take me in a whole new direction…hehehe.





I have a particular fantasy with this brief of wearing it while having sex and not taking it off.  You can see that you could pretty much do anything while leaving this fully in place.  Maybe someday I will make that fantasy a reality.  Sex and undies...have any of you ever had that pleasure!?!

This Plymouth navy blue jockstrap is another addition.  It definitely seems a quality jock.  When I put this on, I immediately felt that masculine surge that some jockstraps bring out.  Maybe it was the pouch or how the side straps come all the way around to the front.  I’m not sure exactly.  I am most certainly a fan of the Sukrew waistband and its girth.  





Additionally, I bought all 3 of the new pastel briefs.  Here is the pink one also known as the Radcliffe.  I am uncertain regarding the pouch on this one.  I may not be well enough endowed for this brief as it seems a bit “bunchy.”  I like the color and how the fabric feels.  It's very soft!  Perhaps others of you can tell me your experience with how the Sukrew pouch fits your unit.  Is is only for the blessed gents? LOL  




What are your thoughts about Sukrew?  Sound off!  And always show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...