.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, May 13, 2019

Fetish Underwear and Gear (Show Me What I'm Looking For, Video Post)

13-May 2019:  Fetish Underwear and Gear (Show Me What I'm Looking For, Video Post)

While I was on my underwear hiatus at the beginning of this year, it gave me ample time to consider which additional brands I would like acquire.  Among them is Barcode Berlin which is more of a fetish type brand based out of Germany.  One of my Instagram buddies has a ton of gear from Barcode Berlin which looks amazing on him.
There is a small eBay store College Jocks based out of the UK that sells some Barcode Berlin products.  I was messaging the seller via Instagram (a super nice guy) and decided to support him and his business.  I ended up purchasing this item below along with a swimsuit and a pair of shorts. 


What appealed to me about this pair of underwear was the faux leather appearance.  Who doesn’t need or want a little leather fantasy in his life?  I also like the blue color with red accent; I think the contrast looks great!  It probably just needs a harness :-P
The shorts that I purchased were recommended to me by the seller.  








This is a backless biker short.  It definitely leaves you feeling a bit exposed.  But one could fantasize about wearing this out on bike ride and having a special encounter!
From another seller, I purchased these items below.  The “fuck” jockstrap just spoke to me.  Perhaps I am tired of being subtle.  I just figure should wear this and announce to world what I need.  








I was sporting a bulge as you can see.  I also like the metal detail on the front of these.  It gives this jockstrap a unique flair.  








Now who wants to read my underwear and follow the instructions!  LOL
The last jockstrap is another faux leather with metallic O-rings on either side.  It feels sleek and sexy to wear.  I was also drawn to that leather-like appearance with this garment.  The straps and metal accents are sexy, in my opinion.  








Do you have any fetish underwear or gear?  Let’s see them.  Always show your undies!

Please comment (you may still do so anonymously).

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...