.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Tighty Whities (Tumblr Repost)

5-May 2019:  Tighty Whities



This post was made to my Tumblr page on 4-July 2018.  I don't own many tighty whities, but I recognize how popular they are in the online community.  

I am not terribly proud of this picture as I think I look out of shape.  I have made some progress IMO since this pic was taken.  Sometimes it's good to have reminders of where we were in order to get to where we are going.  

But I post this as a reminder to all guys out there to be proud of your body and to share it as much as you feel comfortable!  I believe we are always our own worst critic when it comes to facing the mirror.  I try to find the beauty of all types of men in their underwear!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
CK Briefs #meninbriefs #mensundies #instagay #mnrunner #ckunderwear #ckbriefs #calvinkleinunderwear
calvinkleinunderwear mensundies instagay ckunderwear ckbriefsmnrunner meninbriefs tighty whities tighty whitey bulgemen in tighty whitey undies4life me
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...