.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Come By Fire (Jack Adams Video Post)

22-May 2019:  Come By Fire (Jack Adams Video Post)

I have several JA items that have been stashed under my bed for awhile just waiting to be pulled out and used.  I'm certain everyone by now knows how much of a fan I am of this brand!






This is the nano brief which comes in a few different colors.  I liked the red, white, and blue styling so I opted for that.  As you can see, the front is mesh and consequently a bit “showy”.  It may not be that way with the other colors (as it is with white). 




It is made from Lyocell (67%) and cotton (33%).  The brand claims that Lyocell is a fabric that is great for those who deal with sensitive skin.  Lyocell is similar to Tencel which you may have heard as it used by other underwear manufacturers. 



What I love about the Jack Adams brand is the styling first and foremost.  This brief has a contoured pouch and high cut legs.  The fabrics always look and feel good.





Finally I shot this video for a special guy.  Here is the edited version for you...


What do you think of this brief?  Show your briefs!  Show your undies!



Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...