.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Mailbox Woes at the Hands of Andrew Chrisitan

29-May 2019:  Mailbox Woes at the Hands of Andrew Christian

Most of you know that I have my underwear purchases sent to a "secret" PO Box of which my wife is unaware.  I have the box so that she will not discover my penchant for men’s underwear.  It has worked out fairly well.  That is until now!





The trouble all began when I recently made a purchase from Andrew Christian.  As is usually the case, I receive a text message when a package is delivered.  When I received notification, I headed to the post office after work to pick up my goods.  However, the mailbox was empty when I opened it.  I rechecked my text message and clicked on the link.  That’s when I read the following:


When I saw that the package was left at the front door. I panicked. I was heading home late since I had been on call for the day. I knew my family would have found the parcel in my absence.

I was sweating bullets as I pulled in the driveway. However, when I got home my family was not there.  I entered the house and found the parcel on the kitchen counter. As I examined the package I saw that the PO Box was pasted over with a new shipping label for my home address. You could still see the PO Box and my name attached to it very clearly.


I began to think of what I would say if questioned by my wife about the PO Box. I thought I would say the package was delivered to me by mistake and that I would return it to the post office. Yet I was concerned that would not sound plausible.

When my wife and son came home minutes later, she did not say anything about the package. That is not unusual though. She doesn’t generally scrutinize parcels because we order a lot of things my mail. I knew I was in the clear! I could go put on this pink thong (one of several items I ordered).



What a close call! I vow never to order from Andrew Christian again. What the heck were they doing?!  Ugh!  Privacy is lacking on their end (that is for certain). 




Maybe this all serves me right. How stupid am I? You’ve seen my undies. Now let’s see yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...