.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Pink Underwear (Tumblr Repost)

This post recently got flagged by Tumblr and then subsequently removed.  I was bummed out because I am such a fan of pink underwear.  How could they scrutinize this post?  Must be the video.  Hehehe!  

4-April 2019: Pink Underwear

I just purchased additional underwear and followers will not be surprised to see that more than one pair is pink.



image










image
image
This Parke and Ronen brief is comfortable and classic. This brand has a lot of nice prints as well,  which I did not select for this post. I encourage you to check this company out as they are fast becoming a favorite of mine! I cannot wait to show off more from them in future posts.
My avatar picture shows one of my favorite pairs of pink underwear, a pair of James Tudor briefs.  Pink underwear has become more common for men (thank goodness).  I’m not certain when pink became less taboo for guys. It may have been around the mid 1980s.  I vividly remember watching the flick Back to the Future featuring Michael J. Fox flashing his light purple/lavender Calvin Klein briefs. 



image

In 1985, this was a very fashion forward statement the character was making.  In the movie, his mother (who was lusting after him) was also impressed and thought that his name was Calvin, having embossed it on his briefs.



image

 As a boy watching this movie, I took note.  I was already developing an interest in undies, and these were different than the traditional ones I was used to seeing.  However, it would be quite awhile before I could venture out and buy my own!

I recall about 7th grade or so that guys became a little more fashion conscious. At that age, I was able to branch out a bit in terms of other clothing and colors.  Wearing for example a light pink colored polo shirt or button down would not get one killed or ridiculed too much (maybe a little bit though).



image

It would not be until many years later that I would purchase my first pair of pink briefs.  As a guy in my thirties, I finally made the leap and bought a pair of pink Andrew Christian jock briefs.  This pair pictured below used to serve as my Tumblr header prior to 17-December 2018 until it got censored. 









image
image





image
I have referred to this AC purchase as my crossing over from traditional to non-traditional underwear.  From there, everything has exponentially changed from my sheer number of undies to the types of garments I wear. 
  

I wonder when I will need to retire this brief.  Or throw it in my bonfire.  Until then, what do you think of pink underwear?  Show me your pink undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...