Once upon a time, I was contacted by a sock company through Instagram and asked if I would be interested in modeling some socks for them. They explained that they were a newly established sock company and wondered if they could send me socks to model for their Instagram page. I noted that one of my Instagram mutuals had modeled for their page.
They expressed that they liked what they saw on my Instagram page and wanted me to showcase their socks. They wanted to send me two pairs of their socks (ultra sheer and a pair of red from their rainbow gem collection). The sheer pair is below...
I took these pictures (and a several others) in a hurry one August afternoon. My family was going to be home soon so I didn't have much time. I wasn't too impressed with the quality of the shots, but I sent them to P&R Sub company anyway just to ask them if this was what they were looking for or if they had something different in mind. However, I never heard back from them. Moreover, their Instagram account hasn't been active at all since just prior to my "photography session."
Sigh! I guess my modeling days were over before they began. Or maybe I should hold out for that underwear company to contact me.

What do think of over-the-calf socks? I haven't worn these since the pictures. It's not because I don't find them to be of good quality. It's just that they are not really my style. However if you are a sock lover, I could see how you might have fun with them. The over-the-calf socks I sport the most are the compression variety for running!
Remember...show me your socks (of course I really mean UNDIES!) ;-)
What do think of over-the-calf socks? I haven't worn these since the pictures. It's not because I don't find them to be of good quality. It's just that they are not really my style. However if you are a sock lover, I could see how you might have fun with them. The over-the-calf socks I sport the most are the compression variety for running!
Remember...show me your socks (of course I really mean UNDIES!) ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment