This is my first harness which I purchased from Marco Marco. I ordered a real leather one which is en route from South America. Since I am eagerly awaiting that, I thought I would repost this. I haven't really ever worn this because I didn't think it fit very well. And also I don't have any occasions to wear it!
_________________________________________________________
5-October 2018: Marco Marco Underwear
Is this set too much???

Marco Marco is a sexy brand in the men’s underwear industry. I bought this ensemble recently. I will admit that’s it is not very practical…at least not for me. This is clearly designed for someone who might venture out for a night of fun at a club. That will likely never happen since I’ve never been to a gay club and probably never will. This side of my life is still private for many reasons. Sexy underwear is always behind closed doors (for me).

The top harness doesn’t fit the greatest. I think I need to bulk up a bit in order to change that. In my wildest dreams, I envision a buddy grabbing me by it and…well, you know.
Time to hit the free weights. Or I could give it to one of my followers to put it to good use! Any takers?

