This is a throwback picture from July 2018. It features the Fargo Brief by Jack Adams. I'm not sure where the moniker comes from. This brief has an open backside. It wouldn't be practical to wear in Fargo, ND because you would freeze your buns off there. But I guess it is not that much different than Minnesota and somehow I can survive winter just fine wearing this brief.
__________________________________________________
![]() ![]() |
| Here is a view of the backside |
This montage is from earlier this year. I spent a week (or 6 days to be precise) wearing these briefs and posted the results on my Instagram page.
ROY G BIV…Well not quite. I loved this Jack Adams Fargo Brief when I first got it in blue that I ended up purchasing it every color! It’s been fun wearing one every day this past week😊 Do you have a favorite color?
_______________________________________________________________
What do you think of this peek-a-boo brief? Are you as much a fan as I am. Show me your briefs! Show your undies!
_______________________________________________________________
What do you think of this peek-a-boo brief? Are you as much a fan as I am. Show me your briefs! Show your undies!



