.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Camouflage

19-May 2019:  Camouflage 
If you live in Minnesota, you need camouflage clothing. It is ubiquitous here. You may think it’s because of the vibrant hunting and fishing sports, but it transcends that. They have camouflage day at school for the kids and sometimes at work. People wear it here to be fashionable.  There are times that I have felt out of place not participating in this activity.  I have never had any camouflage until now.



As is often the case, I see sexy dudes posting their underwear on Instagram or Tumblr and it makes me want to shop for those brands.  Well J.J. Malibu is most certainly one of those brands. 



Honestly, I am not a huge fan of camouflage, but when I saw this jock singlet I immediately wanted it because of the upper body straps. Now I am finally a member of the camouflage club along with everyone else. 



I slipped this on for the first time after my morning run. I like how the strap feels on the back of my neck. Kinda snug and comforting…does that sound strange? It’s almost as if someone is hugging me since you feel them across the torso and neck.  



I purchased several more items from J.J. Malibu and cannot wait to show you!  Show me your undies!!  Let’s see what you’ve got!!

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...