.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

An Early Tumblr Post from 18-July 2017 (Tumblr Re-post)

14-May 2019:  An Early Tumblr Post

When I was starting off on Tumblr in July 2017, I didn't really know what I doing in the realm of blogging.  I have always thought that my body looks better in a good pair of briefs than naked.  This post attempts to illustrate that for you.  Someone slap some briefs on this guy!
_______________________________________________________


7/18/17–My Fascination with Underwear: I started this blog a little over a week ago. I have always enjoyed fun underwear back to the days of Underoos as a boy (who doesn’t love Superman), to my teens buying my first designer CKs. I always thought my...


7/18/17–My Fascination with Underwear: I started this blog a little over a week ago. I have always enjoyed fun underwear back to the days of Underoos as a boy (who doesn’t love Superman), to my teens buying my first designer CKs. I always thought my body looked better clothed or at least partially clothed with a good pair of underwear than it does naked. As I’ve gotten older, I appreciate how it feels to wear a sexy brief or trunk. Sometimes just knowing a garment like that is under layers of clothing is enough to induce a more exciting day. I have recently become more adventurous and even started wearing jockstraps to work. I may need to try thongs next, although I’m not convinced they flatter my body. But as you can see in the picture above, underwear makes everything in life better, including this towel clad body!
What do you guys like to wear? What are your favorite styles and brands? I’m always looking for new underwear options. Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...