.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Favorite Pairs, Marco Marco Jock-Thong (I Feel Pretty/Unpretty Video Post)

11-May 2019:  Favorite Pairs, Marco Marco Jock-Thong (I Feel Pretty/Unpretty Video Post)

I have been trying to detail some of my favorites pairs of undies from my collection.  This one is definitely high on the list.  
It is a pink sequined jock-thong from Marco Marco.


This is one of those items that when I saw it, I immediately knew I had to get it.  It embodies all that I love about underwear:  pink color, showy sequins, and it's jockstrap and thong all at once.  What is not to like?  At the time of my purchase I was not yet passionate about thongs (like now), so this was a nice hybrid compromise.


It's quite comfortable as a starter thong.  If you're into jockstraps but not thongs, I would recommend this garment.  The pouch has thicker material so you don't feel the sequins.


I like to envision being at an underwear party and getting plenty of attention sporting this.


The reality is that I don't have any underwear parties to attend.  Instead I wore this to the Avengers End Game movie recently.  I think I enjoyed the flick all the more since I was sporting these bedazzled undies.  If only Capt. America could have seen them (or worn them)!  What a sexy stud Chris Evans is :)


Remember to show your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...