8-May 2019: Cocksox Underwear (Finally)
I have long admired Cocksox underwear. My online underwear buds have modeled these well making them look so irresistible. I’ve said it before, they (and they know who they are) should be underwear models!
It’s been long overdue for me to add this brand to my underwear collection. I have finally obtained a couple of pairs from eBay. This navy bikini brief with pink accents pictured below is one I have wanted to add to my collection for quite some time. Bikini briefs are my favorite style of underwear.




Cocksox has the bulge enhancement down to a science! It feels great to sport this under jeans and see the impressive bulge ;-)
•
I am quite fond of this jockstrap. It looks and feels sooo good! I wasn’t really expecting to like it as much as I did, but when I slipped it on I just felt so damn sexy!!






No comments:
Post a Comment