9-May 2019: Thong Video
Here is a video where I "demonstrate" an inexpensive white thong that I purchased from Amazon. For more on that, see my previous post https://undies4life.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-thong-collection-at-least-some-of-it.html

Let's see your thongs. Let's see your underwear!
Gorgeous! Wish we could see that thong strap laying across your hole. ��
ReplyDeleteThank you for viewing this! You have given me some ideas ;-)
DeleteIt's not just for thirst reasons. I like to know where and how a thong strap or jock straps connect at the bottom of the pouch: placement and material are big factors in whether or not my boys are gonna enjoy what's right under them. :-)
DeleteJockstraps have two straps that connect to the pouch and sit on your perineum. They are comfortable so if you've never tried one I would start with them. I don't think you will be disappointed. Thongs take a bit to get used to mostly because they are riding up and massaging the crevice a bit. But as you can see I have become a fan.
DeleteI'm sure want those pics. You will have to wait and see if I have the nerve to do something like that. Is there such a thing as too much exposure? LOL
Haha, thanks. What I meant is that different brands attach the strap or straps in different ways and that some pouches go farther back than others. I like ones that are more forward, because I've found that if the seams are too far back, they can rub and irritate my taint. Knowing where anatomically everything is situated would be a big help in exploring new brands. Also, I mean, let's be honest: I get hard just thinking about seeing more of you. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave you seen my video of the prostate massager? It can be found on my Tumblr page. I think that may give you the view you desire. I'm sporting of my favorite Cin2 jockstraps in it.
DeleteI appreciate this discourse! Stay tuned because you never know what I may post. And a hard cock is always a good thing :-)
A good thing to post. :-D
Delete