A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Agnus Dei (Bike Jockstrap Video Post)
1-June 2019: Agnus Dei (Bike Jockstrap Video Post)
Who doesn’t love the classics? I have longed for
some of the Bike Jockstraps. Many of you already know that they have
been discontinued. You may get lucky and find one online. But I got
lucky another way!
An
online buddy sent me a couple of his Bike jockstraps along with many
other items. Here is one of them. He asked me to send him some pics wearing the jockstrap,
and I was happy to oblige. I slipped this one on after my 8 mile run. I completed my run in a pink lace thong that he bestowed upon me!
I
could on and on about this jockstrap. Some of the things I like about
it include the white color, the thick waistband, and the waffle-like
material for the pouch.
It’s one of the most comfortable jocks I've worn. Plus there is just something extemely sensual about knowing this particular bud has worn it before.
Do you like classic jockstraps like this?
My underwear benefactor deserves to be richly rewarded. I just don’t know how yet to completely repay him!
No comments:
Post a Comment