.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Box Menswear

23-June 2019:  Box Menswear 
Finally! That is about all I can say when it comes to Box Menswear.  I have admired this brand for so long.  Sexy guys on Instagram and Tumblr have been tempting with this underwear line over the last 2 years. 



I took advantage of Box Menswear’s “secret sale” to purchase this and 3 other pairs of briefs along with a couple of pairs of sock.  I love the waistband with the famous Box branding. 

These briefs are comfortable, supportive, and can be worn anywhere!  I love the teal color as well.  I also purchased a pair in black, white, and pink.   

At the sale price of $7 USD these were a major find IMO.  Now I can pretend I am like my Instagram idols who sport these so well!

If you like comfortable yet attractive underwear, please give them a look. 

You know what’s in my BOX, now let me see yours!!  Show your undies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...