.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, June 9, 2019

N2N Bodywear

9-June 2019:  N2N Bodywear

What does N2N make that is not super sexy? I defy you to show my a product by them that doesn’t ooze with sex appeal.

I had to slip this on after I had an exhausting day logging 12 miles on foot sightseeing around Washington DC. A nice shower and thong were much deserved at that point.
I’m relaxing in bed right now feeling the strap apply some gentle pressure to my rear. It feels pretty darn good.
God bless whoever invented thong underwear! I shall sleep a happy guy tonight.
What is your sexiest brand among your collection? Show me those undies my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...