.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, June 28, 2019

Cocksox and my Passion for Thongs

28-June 2019:  Cocksox and my Passion for Thongs  
 
Lately I have been on a thong binge. I can’t get enough of this brand. They do everything well, but I am absolutely a fan of their thongs.
Here is a thong that celebrated this brand’s 10 year anniversary.  It is bulge-tastic.  But that is what Cocksox is known for, perfecting the male bulge. 
When I am laying in bed at night wearing a pair of Cocksox, I will occasionally reach down and grasp my cock.  It feels so snug in their garments.  It really does feel as though it is enveloped in a comfortable sock.  This company really does make “socks for cocks”!
Everything sticks out in front which makes a guy feel confident and bold.  His cock feels supported and massaged wearing this.  Additionally, the strap rubs in the back giving you pleasure from both vantage points!
Who is a fan of Cocksox?  You ALL should be!  Show me your undies you cocky boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...