.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Jockstraps or Thongs?

13-June 2019:  Jockstraps or Thongs?

Which do you prefer when it comes to jockstraps or thongs? For me it used to be jockstraps hands down. But now I am less certain.  Lately I have been purchasing more thongs than jocks.  They may be leaping over jockstraps to become my second choice for intimate wear right after briefs. 



The above is by N2N Bodywear. This brand is comfortable, sexy, and showy. Who doesn’t love those qualities?!

This nano jockstrap by Jack Adams is light and airy. The pouch is a vented mesh and thus somewhat revealing.


A jockstrap that frames the ass well is always a winner in my book!


So which is better…the jockstrap or the thong! Which is better for my body type?  Let me know.  And show me both—show your undies!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...