A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Monday, June 10, 2019
Lace Underwear
10-June 2019: Lace Underwear
I
recently added lace underwear to my collection courtesy of a friend. I
have been fortunate recently to meet a guy with whom we much in
common. That has led to him sending me some underwear (new and used). I
was very curious to see what he would send me and this thong happened
to be one of the items.
This
item is made by Male Power. It is the Neon Lace Bong Thong. It comes
in coral, turquoise, and pink. I would guess that he bought the pink
since he knows how much I love pink underwear.
I
think it goes without saying that this is a sheer material. It’s going
to show your assets so be ready for that. I guess I’ve become more
comfortable wearing thongs (and man is THIS a thong).
Despite
the brand name “power,” I am uncertain if this thong gives the image of
strength or panty boy?! LOL But that’s part of what I love about it.
What message do you think this sends to other guys?
I
enjoyed wearing this shortly after I tried it on. I even went for my
run wearing this. It felt great knowing I was sporting such amazing,
sexy underwear.
Show me your lace underwear! Show me your undies ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment