.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Rosemary's Theme (2xist Video Post)

2-June 2019: Rosemary's Theme (2xist Video Post)

As I get set to head off for a week of vacationing which will be heavy on sightseeing, I decided to be practical with my undie selection. 




This 2xist Brief will have me in the mood and ready for whatever comes my way. The vented fabric should allow for comfort and breathability as I am on the go!



And if anyone happens to catch a glimpse of these, they won’t be too flashy to raise eyebrows. 😂 

What underwear do you like to wear when traveling?  Show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...