.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Olympic Fanfare (J.J. Malibu Briefs Video Post)

5-June 2019:  Olympic Fanfare (J.J. Malibu Briefs Video Post)
 
You may have seen the camouflage jock singlet from J.J. Malibu that I previously posted.  As I mentioned in that post, I have observed this brand being sported by some hot guys on Instagram.  Consequently, I decided it was time to try it out for myself.  I just had to have the famous pineapple on my bottom.


I’m so stoked to have a patriotic brief to wear on Memorial Day and Independence Day.  This was a needed addition to my underwear collection. These pics were snapped on Memorial Day:


J.J. Malibu has some fun prints. The items are budget friendly but are still of good quality. 


I previously blogged about the 🍆🍑 brief and the camouflage jock singlet. Well the other items I purchased are fun too. I am full of pride wearing this USA Brief.


The material is sleek and sexy.  It feels great against my skin, exhibiting a nice sheen. 


I have several other J.J. Malibu products yet to reveal.  The one I really wanted was the monkey emoji 🙈 brief, but it was sold out.  I am uncertain if they will produce that one again, but if so I will absolutely have to acquire it.

You’ve seen my stars, so let’s see yours.  Show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...