A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Thursday, June 27, 2019
Joe Snyder Thong
Joe Snyder Thong
Do I sparkle? I hope I do! Sometimes your underwear
needs to be a bit flashy. And there is no better way to do that when
you are showing your Joes!
When
I got this and noted the material, it reminded me of the famed Ruby
Slippers from the Wizard of Oz. Maybe that’s because I had seen them
not too long ago on display at the National Museum of American History
in Washington, D.C. Imagine a remake of that movie where the main
character is a guy named TheoDORe who receives a ruby thong from the
Good Witch instead of the slippers!
Cuts on Joe Snyder thongs are superb and sexy. This one shines and makes me feel on fire.
I’ve gotta use this to find my way home. Home to my “true” self! Someday that may happen.
Until then I will keep sporting thongs! Show me your sparkles…show me your undies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment