.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, June 21, 2019

More Bananas

21-June 2019:  More Bananas 
I love banana print underwear. My friends/followers know this well.  Here is a purchase from J.J. Malibu which suits me well IMHO. 



J.J. Malibu has some fun prints.  This may be my favorite item from them so far.  I love the banana and where it’s strategically positioned.  You may notice it’s only partially peeled. 

Additionally, this brief is pink.  Bananas and pink are a winning combination!  I just can’t get enough pink underwear. 

This will go well with my current collection of banana undies.  I also ordered a banana thong today.  I can’t wait to get it because it will be my first thong featuring bananas.  I have briefs, long johns, and jockstraps all featuring bananas.  So why not thongs too?

Who else loves bananas?  Who else loves undies?

You’ve seen how bananas I am for underwear!  Show me how bananas you are!  Show me your undies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...