.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Parke and Ronen

2-June 2019:  Parke and Ronen

A newer brand for me is Parke and Ronen.  I first became acquainted with this company when I had a subscription to the Underwear Expert.  They sent me a brief that was white/yellow striped which I loved immediately.  If you have watched my “underwear folding video,” (https://undiesforlife.tumblr.com/tagged/underwear-folding-technique) you will see me wearing that brief.


Recently I ordered a book and was sent a P&R trunk (you may know I am not a trunk lover but I wear it nonetheless) as a bonus along with a promo code to use for 50% off their website.  Consequently, I ordered a number of their products.  They have a lot of nice prints, so it was hard to reign it in!   Their fabrics are high quality and luxurious.  Here are five of the six I ordered (the missing one is my pink brief which I absolutely love) and revealed in a previous post.  

The brand seems to project that high end look and feel. They are sexy but in a classic and tasteful way. It’s not over the top (which is certainly okay too)…sexiness but more understated.






If you like good quality premium briefs, you will love Parke and Ronen!
Let’s see your undies! Show me 😊😀







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...