A men's underwear blog: My life, my underwear. I am a husband, father, physician, runner, and underwear addict (not necessarily in that order). I hope you appreciate my undies collection!
Monday, June 24, 2019
Cast a Shadow
24-June 2019: Cast a Shadow
I
took these pictures featuring a J.J. Malibu bulge brief in a hurry one
Wednesday morning. What I noticed when viewing the pictures was the
“dick shadow” that is visible on my left leg!
At
first I thought I might re-take the pictures to “fix” the shadow. But
then I thought it’s kind of cool. I’ve never had my cock see it’s
shadow. Fortunately, my cock did not retreat for 6 weeks as the famed
Punxsutawny Phil does when he sees his shadow.
This brief doesn’t disappoint. It just positions my goods straight out in front. I definitely feel like it’s all on display.
You may be able to see easily why this pair is called the “sexy slimmer bulge brief.” Bulge is an understatement!
I need to research why the pineapple is J.J. Malibu’s signature logo. If you know why, please educate me!
You’ve seen my “shadow”. Let me see yours. Show those undies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment