.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, June 22, 2019

My Cock Ring Adventure

22-June 2019:  My Cock Ring Adventure 
Awhile ago I saw this cock ring on eBay. I have always been fascinated with them since I first laid eyes on one (during my first ever encounter with a guy). The cock ring I found online was metallic and hinged. It just called out to me.


I polled some guys on Instagram who seemed to prefer leather or rubber over metal.  After mulling it over, I decided to stick with my gut and order the metallic one. Boy am I glad I did!




When I researched this cock ring I found that it normally sells for a higher price than what the eBay vendor was selling it for.  I placed my order and waited eagerly. 

It arrived on a Monday while I was working.  I took my lunch break to head over to the post office and pick it up. The package was discreet which I appreciated greatly.   When I opened it up, it was immediately clear that this item is sturdy. It feels quite heavy in my hand.  It was much larger than I envisioned. 



I had been chatting with an ex-Tumblr mate at the time and explained how I had ordered this item. He was great in his encouragement with trying it out right away.  To be honest I didn’t need a lot of encouragement, but it was good bouncing the idea off him.   I shared some pics with him and he seemed to approve of the item. He was amazed that you have to unlock it with an Allen wrench! 😃 I liked that because I knew it would be securely attached to my body. No chance of this baby falling off.



I closed the door to my office and set to work applying it. Extra care was required not to pinch any skin. After a bit of work, I got it placed. I was immediately erect! Damn it was hot. I felt the incredible weight pulling against both my balls and cock. I took some quick pics and video. Of course I had to share those with my friend to gain his approval LOL. I decided I would continue to wear it at work the rest of the day. When I got up to walk around I felt girthy! It was such an awesome feeling.

I worked the rest of the day. As far as I could tell no one was any the wiser. I did have my white coat to conceal my bulge. This was the view from above sans white coat.



The afternoon went so splendidly that I decided to wear it home. I thought I might wear it all night even though some Instagram buds cautioned against it. They sagely advised to ease into it and not over do it.

Dinner and evening activities passed by without my family saying anything. So throwing caution to the wind I decided to wear it to bed. I had been wearing a pair of Cocksox thong underwear all day. I kept that on to cover “my precious” (that’s for you LOTR nerds). I wore some baggy basketball shorts to cover it all and then hit the sack. Here is a glimpse from work.



And another view when I got home and could take an undie picture…




I slept fairly well. When I awoke my wife was already up and at it. It gave me the opportunity to jerk a quick load. Then I removed it and placed it in its black cinch bag. It currently sits safely in my night stand. My cock felt no different than any other Tuesday, so I headed out for my run. I felt so free!! It was already a beautiful day 😀

I can’t wait to wear my ring again soon. I have video demonstrating this further.  I’m debating whether I should post that to my blog.  Let me know your thoughts on that!

You’ve seen A LOT!  Let me see your undies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...