.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Pineapple

26-June 2019:  The Pineapple

This pineapple needs to be plucked.  Believe me when I say it’s been far too long!  In the meanwhile I continue to buy, purchase, acquire underwear far too often in order to try and satisfy all my unfulfilled desires (4 orders placed this week alone).  Here is another J.J. Malibu product I have added to my collection.  Do you think it’s too “fruity”? 



I’m still uncertain why the pineapple is J.J. Malibu’s signature logo, but it is “growing” on me.  I am becoming more and more fond of this brand’s product line all the time.  They have playful underwear down to an art!


As I wear this I recall having some of the tastiest pineapple ever when visiting Hawaii.  Still, I would prefer another kind of pineapple. 


The pineapple on this garment is placed perfectly.  It will draw the viewer right where you want him to go.  It screams “come get it”!


And white is the classic underwear color.  Underwear by J.J. Malibu really hugs you everywhere.  I think both the front and back look good while I cannot always claim that about myself. 


You’ve seen my fruit of the loin.  So let’s see yours!  Show those undies boys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...