.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Trophy Boy

16-June 2019:  Trophy Boy

Andrew Christian Trophy Boy

I’ve seen this Trophy Boy line of underwear on Instagram and Tumblr for a relatively long time.  I have been lucky enough to receive this  pair from a good friend.



I have never been any man’s trophy boy.  Who doesn’t dream a little bit about that type of fantasy?  However, recently a friend of mine bestowed this gift of AC trophy boy (in pink no less). 


The material is soft and comfortable.  However, I question if these would look better on a guy who is better endowed.  See below…


Despite that slight bunching, these are still a keeper IMO.  Mostly because of who gave them to me.  I can fantasize that I am his trophy boy!


Additionally, these show off my ass extremely well.  If you know me well, you know I am not a fan of my rear.  But these are so right on the backside…


Bend me over and make me your trophy boy! 
First show me your undies ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...