Here is another repost from Tumblr. This is my first experience acquiring used underwear. I'm eager to learn if you have had any experiences good and/or bad with used undies. Let me know!
1-February 2019: Used Underwear Purchases…

In July 2018, I did something I never dreamed I would do…I purchased used underwear. I was following an incredibly hot guy on Instagram who was selling his undies. He was just starting off at the time on that platform and has since become fairly popular on IG (although I am not surprised at his success).
•
I happened to be on my yearly family summer vacation when I reached out to him and inquired about the process. It seemed easy enough. We chatted via WhatsApp. He sent me pics of what was available after I told him my size and preference (for briefs). We discussed pricing. He indicated that the price quoted included videos of him trying them on and postage. I ended up purchasing a total of 5 pairs and made payment via PayPal. You will see that either I like black a lot, he does, or we both do ;-) I’d like to think we are twins, but alas he is way HOTTER than I am!
•
The biggest problem was that as a married man who keeps such activities under wraps from his wife, this prompted me to secure a P.O. Box (another new activity for me). The seller lives in the U.K. while I am in the U.S.A. I was a bit dismayed when the package arrived that he had declared for customs officials that the items were “men’s underwear.” I personally would have put “clothing” or something more generic to ensure discretion. Consequently, anyone at my small town post office could have seen this marked on the package. Thus, I am not sure I would do this again (at least not with a guy overseas where customs would be involved).
•
I have spent some time this week wearing “his” briefs and taking these pics…

These black C-in2 briefs were my favorite of the purchases. They fit the best, although that is probably beside the point. Who cares about the fit, right? And they had a “special surprise.”
•
While I did not ask for any “customization” from him, I was pleasantly surprised that he jerked off a bit into them (and shared that video too). I was too nervous/shy to make any demands from him.
•
When I received the package, it was thrilling to say the least! The scent of this guy was amazing. He just had a perfect, masculine aroma. One that I don’t think I could ever get tired of!

C-in2 is a favorite brand of mine. These are a bit worn but comfy. There is just something about knowing that I am bulging in the same briefs as this other super hot guy! That is the wonderful power of the internet, my underwear friends :-)

These AussieBum briefs fit great! I love them. In general, he has great taste in undies. He did have a pair of Cocksox available, and I should have grabbed that one!

This is the only Dolce Gabbana underwear in my collection. I like the waistband of this particular garment. It’s thick with great detailing. And I love the red color contrast. This is definitely a great lounge brief.


And finally, the last of the five is this Emporio Armani brief. Again, this is the only EA underwear that I have in my collection. So thanks to this fine gent, he introduced me to two new brands with EA and Dolce Gabbana. It too is extremely comfortable. As I previously mentioned, I probably should have strayed a little bit and tried something I’m not used to in terms of style and color. I think I played it safe. But hey, I was sweating bullets throughout the whole deal/transaction.
•
In some respects, I think I crossed a few lines when I did all of this. Am I wrong for having done this? I really enjoyed the end results! Does that make me a bad person? What do you think of used underwear…hot or not?
•
Which of these pairs is your favorite? Which would you have purchased? Someday I should pass these onto to another guy. They could become “The Brotherhood of the Traveling Underpants” LOL.
•

No comments:
Post a Comment