29-June 2019: Cocksox Velocity Stripe Slingshot Thong Preview (Video Post)
Should I do more video posts? Please sound off in the comments if that is something you want to see or not! I appreciate you guys for all your feedback (positive or negative).
Special thanks goes out to my good buddy for the shorts and jockstrap I'm wearing in this video! And another shout out the friend who recommended this G-string. I never in my wildest dreams envisioned I would wear a G-string and love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Comments
26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief
26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...
-
3-June 2019: Tighty Whities (Tumblr Repost) Who doesn't like a good pair of tighty whities? Calvin Klein or FTL/Hanes, which do you...
-
Here is a repost from Tumblr I made last fall. Unfortunately, It seems that I have been doing more of this lately than I would prefer. Th...
-
11-November 2019: I Fold (Video Post) I'm not much of a poker player. If I were, I would probably fold. That is because I love...

No comments:
Post a Comment