.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Matching Socks and Briefs? (The Only Living Boy in New York, Video Post)

6-June 2019:  Matching Socks and Briefs? (The Only Living Boy in New York, Video Post)

Poll time gentlemen…do you think matching socks and underwear are hot or not? I will confess this is a new concept for me. An online friend recently encouraged me to purchase some over the calf compression socks seen below…


image

Above are some of the matches that I have assembled. I also have a dark blue pair and an orange pair not pictured.

I wore this C-in2 Core Y-back thong and over-the-calf socks on my run recently.  It was rainy and 50F that day, but I felt good for the 8 mile effort.  I noticed after I was done and taking pics/filming video that I had them on inside out. LOL.  I guess they were comfortable nonetheless.  Have you ever worn your underwear inside out?
So what are your thoughts about long socks and underwear? Do you want to see some pictures? Who is turned on by socks?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief

6-September 2026: Coyote Cotton Ringer Fly Brief I love the classic look of this ringer brief by Coyote. I have a matching ringer t-shirt to...