.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Role Play Fantasy: Cops and Robbers?

Lately I have had a lot of role play fantasies in my head, what with all my acquisitions of leather, harnesses, and my newly beloved cock ring.   Here is a throwback post to when I pitched the idea of a cop fantasy.  I've yet to find my crime partner but plan to keep searching. 
14-October 2018:  Role Play Fantasy

Cops and Robbers?

Does anyone engage in role play…

image

This policemen inspired brief by Ginch Gonch got me thinking that it might be fun to role play as police 🚔 👮 and potential felon! I just need to round up some handcuffs and a naughty guy who likes to test the law. 

image
image
What are your role play fantasies? Share them please! It’s fun to think about the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...