.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Monday, June 3, 2019

Flirting with Disaster? (Tumblr Repost)

Repost from Tumblr on 20-October 2018.  I have certainly had my moments of despair given my current situation.  This post definitely recounts a "down time" for me.


20-October 2018: Flirting with Disaster?

I started this blog in July 2017.  It started off slow with a few underwear selfies and lots of re-blogged pictures of other guys.  Gradually, the personal selfies have increased.  Around the same time I started an Instagram profile.  Initially, I was probably more active on Tumblr, but there has definitely been some back and forth between the two platforms depending upon how much interaction I have with fellow users at any given time.  
I have become more brazen recently doing live video feeds on Instagram where others can hear my voice and see “more” of me.  This honestly gives me quite a thrill.  Some guys seem to like it, which has truly surprised me.  I wasn’t sure if it would mean much to others (apart from myself).  The showing off has resulted in more underwear purchases (not that I am complaining about that). My underwear acquisitions (if discovered) could raise some significant questions within the household.
Of course with this, I always have a lingering fear as to whether someone in my private circle may come across my Instagram and/or Tumblr profile and “out” me.  Perhaps a small part of me wants this.  In fact, my Instagram profile isn’t even set to private!  I could easily remedy that.  So why don’t I??


image

But I don’t think I want to be exposed to my family.  It would hurt them immensely.  My career would be affected as well, possibly necessitating a job change or a move to a new city.  So why am I doing what I’m doing? Why do I engage in potentially self destructive behavior? I honestly don’t know.  I guess I am questioning my judgment a bit more these days. 








image
image
While the cat’s away…well you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...