.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Pink and Sheer...a Winning Combination

12-Junes 2019:  Pink and Sheer...a Winning Combination
This is another gift from my friend.  I suppose he knows well how much Gregg Homme has become a favorite brand of mine over the last few months.  Additionally, everyone knows I am a pink underwear fanatic.  



I was ecstatic to slip this on for him.  You will readily notice how sheer and sexy the material is.  I hope he was happy with how this looked.  What do you think of it?


Gregg Homme does sexy like no other brand.  It takes everything to a new level. 


And to think it was just several months ago that I had nothing sheer as part of my collection.  That has changed in a hurry!


It may be difficult to tell from the pics, but this leaves very little to the imagination. 


Are you a fan of Gregg Homme?  Of sheer underwear?  Show me what you’ve got.  Show me your undies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...