.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Outdoor Underwear Selfies (Tumblr Repost)

This is a Tumblr repost when Minnesota was still in full winter mode, and I had a serious case of cabin fever.  I still haven't gotten around to outdoor selfies.  Guess I need to get crackin'.

8-March 2019: Outdoor Underwear Selfies

I have been posting underwear selfies online since July 2017, both on Tumblr and on Instagram.  And while I have kept this to the confines and privacy of my home, I have been extremely tempted to take some selfies in the great outdoors, especially when I see some of the nice shots others have taken and posted online.  
One of the problems is that it’s winter in Minnesota.  The high temps right now are 20F on a good day.  Not to mention there is about 3 feet of snow outside (We have had a record snowfall for February 2019).  UGH!  Here is the view from my front porch…
image
Additionally, I live in town with neighbors nearby.  So I would probably need to drive to a secluded area to attempt this.  Am I nuts for even contemplating this?
image
I certainly don’t want to get caught like the sleepwalking guy pictured above.  Actually, this picture is from a story taken out of the Boston Globe and highlights some artwork of a statue at Wellesley College.  I think he looks incredibly lifelike!  Apparently in February 2014, hundreds of students petitioned administration to have this “artwork” removed.  I am uncertain of the final outcome :-)  
Despite my fears, I think I should embrace my inner Henry David Thoreau…“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”  Did he mean to find a secluded spot, strip to one’s undies, and take a selfie?  I’m certain he did!  I seem to recall my English teacher imparting this wisdom to me 👩‍🏫 
image
Shall I find a wooded area and seek to accomplish my mission?  Nature is calling me!    Does anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...