.thumb img { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 10px; }

Friday, June 7, 2019

Falling Apart (Shower Video Part 2, Featuring a Black Thong from Cin2)

7-June 2019:  Falling Apart (Shower Video Part 2, Featuring a Black Thong by Cin2)

My previous shower video seems to have struck a chord with online buds.  I thought I would follow it up with another.  I had worn this C-in2 Core Y-back thong on my long run in the rain.  I was cold and wet following that, so needed a warm shower.  I stripped down to my undies and just left them on when I got in the shower.  This video is the result.  


I wore this inside out by mistake

You've seen my thong.  You know the drill...show me your undies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief

26-July 2026: Kumori Goldvale Brief Kumori is a recent brand I have discovered. They have just released a few new prints. Naturally, I'm...